20140507

yoohoo

Hi peeps.

Long time no write hmm.

It is nearly the end of semester I REALLY NEED TO THANK GOD FOR THAT. Only three weeks left before study week. And during the study week I'll travel to KL and meet my parents there, which sucks, actually. Big time. I want to be home. Last week, I was supposed to go back home. Not supposed to, I, was like, really need to. Talked to mom, talked to dad and they gave me a green light. Even daddy banked me in some money right after I called. But then, I didn't want to menyusahkan everybody, so I decided to stay. Which I regret, a lot. But it was not that bad really even most of my favourite girls went home. At least I went out to Queensbay with Lin. Awesome day, believe me, only the fact that we was disappointed with the movie. The Quiet Ones. Went to Borders to finish up my BB1M. I got TFIOS (YAYY finally), Eleanor & Park and Keri Smith's How To Be An Explorer Of The World. Went window shopping and accidentally bought Forever 21's sweater. Super comfy by the way.

The movie 'Neighbours' are coming out this week and I really want to watch it because Zac Efron starred in it. That reason sounds so legit somehow.

And so you know, I was sick by the time I came back to USM, like, really sick. I caught a fever for, like, a week. The whole, full, 7 days week. Probably longer. By a day or two. My body was burning inside. I was trembling. Bruises and swelling all over my body. God. I can't be more sick than that. Went to a clinic, the doctor asked me to go to a hospital for check up as he suspected me as a dengue victim. Went to the hospital and this FREAKING CUTE doctor took my blood and tested it. Luckily I was not, you, know, get dengue or something. It was just high fever. But my body was not normal. My blood pressure was very low 95/65, my blood counts are low. Sigh.

Funny thing is, I thought I would be better if I see my crush. Like, demam rindu or something. Right after I saw him, I was sicker than ever.

Today, I had my WUS presentation. That woman needs to be hit by a garbage truck for God's sake. I hate her that much. Every one hates her that much. Ugh.

Right now I am listening to good oldies. It is my jam now. 'N sync, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls. I was like, what happened to the world? Kpop, One di-what? Whatever. These oldies are bajillion time better than them. And Justin Timberlake when he was young, totally, out of this world. Every little thing I do Never seems enough for you You don't wanna lose it again But I'm not like them Maybe when you finally Get to love somebody Guess what It's gonna be MAYY. Yeah I am listening to that.

Right now I am craving for Domino's plain cheese pizza. But I am broke. Help.

Wanna know what? My mom is a meanie. She sent me pictures of fruit tarts she made with my brother. She said that we should do it together because she thought I was coming home. But I didn't. And I want some. And I am homesick. And she's not helping. Sending me pictures of fruit tarts and all. Ugh.

So, yeah.

I'll write to you later. Bye loves.